It’s a YES! Inflatable bumpers are designed specifically to ensure safety, especially for young children. Inflatable bumper balls also come in adult sizes so that you can join the fun with your children. On-toxic material is used to make human hamster ball. They are also non-obtrusive. Your children won’t get sick from inhaling that nasty plastic smell.
Many inflatable bumper balls come with built-in handles or adjustable straps that allow for greater comfort and stability. Both your kids and you will have great fun having bouncy fun. You’ll feel safe. Bumper balls are made of highly elastic and environmentally-friendly transparent materials.
Precautions to Make Safe Inflatable Balls
- The inflatable bumper ball is safe for use on any ground, cement or ordinary.
- Carrying keys, mobile phones, glasses, or other sharp, small accessories is strictly forbidden.
- Before using the product, ensure the packaging is intact. Make sure the strap and handle are securely attached.
- Please follow the directions on the packaging.
- When playing, wear a belt and keep the handle in place.
- Children must be looked after by parents while playing.
- It is strictly forbidden to use it in strong winds and rain above grade 3
Bubble Soccer Injury Risk
Human hamster ball soccer may pose a risk of whiplash injury to the neck because there is insufficient padding. The bubble’s back, sides, and the front is not protected from whiplash. Additionally, the neck can move freely while the neck is restrained in some ways.
1. Don’t Forget To Fall For Your Bubble Balls
A bubble football game is a great way to have fun. Expect to fall often during the game. Both you and your opponents will attempt to score the winning goal. This is where the bumping, falling, and stumbling begin.
2. Make Sure the Venue Has Security
You can also enjoy rolling in bubble soccer games. The inflatable bubble balls have a circular shape so that you can enjoy the excitement of rolling.
3. Keep an Eye on the Other Players
Accidents are bound to occur in all games if you’re not paying attention to the movements of other players. These fun bubble soccer games will have more accidents and falls. You should be aware of the movements of others to avoid being hurt.
4. You Should Keep Your Children Safe Enough Away
Although older children can team up with their parents in bubble soccer games, this is not recommended. They aren’t old enough to play such sports.
5. After Falling, Be Sure To Get Up Quickly.
It would help if you immediately stood up after being knocked off the bubble soccer field. If you are not careful, other players might step on your legs and break your bubble ball. Don’t be afraid to let a fallen player pass you.
6. Avoid Unnecessary Collisions
This may seem exciting to you as a beginner. Avoid making unnecessary or forceful contact to protect yourself, your teammates, and others. You don’t need to grab the ball from other players, so you can avoid knocking them off.
7. Be Sure To Keep Your First Aid Kit.
To ensure you can quickly respond to an injury in the event of it happening, carry a first-aid kit. You can also designate someone with first-aid training to accompany your trip.