The latest report titled “Aluminium Slug Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Aluminium Slug.
|Product Name||Aluminium Slug|
|Process Included||Aluminium Slug Production From Smelting, Rolling, Stamping, Annealing, and Surface Finishing|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Aluminium Slug production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Aluminium Slug Production Process:
1. Aluminium Slug Production From Smelting, Rolling, Stamping, Annealing, and Surface Finishing: This report provides the cost structure of aluminium slug by smelting, rolling, stamping, annealing, and surface finishing process. In the process, raw aluminium is melted inside the furnaces. At first, the melt is stripped in a strip casting wheel, after which it is rolled in a hot roll mill and cold rolled in a cold roll mill to get the thickness desired. Next, the coil gets punched to a desired size, and the punched slugs undergo thermal treatment to obtain ductility, strength, and soft temper to get rid of the lubricant in the punching process. At last, the slugs get a rough texture via methods of tumbling or shot-blasting.
Aluminium Slug is derived from raw aluminium as an aluminium ingot, which undergoes various steps like hot/cold rolling process, stamping, annealing, surface finish, and selection and packaging, resulting in the formation of slugs. These slugs are recyclable and eco-friendly and have properties such as being lightweight, corrosion-resistant, and has strength.
The Aluminium Slug demand is being driven by its wide range of applications in various industries. In the packaging industry, it is used due to it being impact-extruded, which makes extruded aerosol cans and collapsible aluminium tubes to automotive cans, among others. In addition, it is used in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry to make cans, aerosol tubes, and bottles. In the automotive and electrical engineering end-use applications, it is used due to being versatile, technical and durable, which facilitates machine construction. Moreover, it has been used across industries like pharmaceuticals, paint, healthcare, food & beverage etc., owing to its properties, like being rust-resistant and lightweight, that is furthering the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Aluminium Slug Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Aluminium Slug market?
- What are the various processes used for Aluminium Slug production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Aluminium Slug?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Aluminium Slug?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Aluminium Slug?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Aluminium Slug?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Aluminium Slug production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Aluminium Slug production?
- What is the time frame for Aluminium Slug plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Aluminium Slug?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Alpha-Cyclodextrin Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/alpha-cyclodextrin
- Alum Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/alum
- Alumina Hydrate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/alumina-hydrated
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA