The latest report titled “Aluminium chloride Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Aluminium chloride.
|Product Name||Aluminium chloride|
|Process Included||Aluminium Chloride (AlCl3) Production From Copper Chloride and Aluminium metal via Single Displacement Reaction|
Aluminium Chloride (AlCl3) Production From Aluminium Oxide
Aluminium Chloride (AlCl3) Production From Aluminium metal via Exothermic reaction
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Aluminium chloride production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Aluminium chloride Production Process:
1. Aluminium Chloride (AlCl3) Production From Copper Chloride and Aluminium metal via Single Displacement Reaction: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of Aluminium chloride production from copper chloride and aluminium metal using a single displacement reaction. In this method, the aluminium metal and copper chloride are reacted together in order to form AlCl3.
2. Aluminium Chloride (AlCl3) Production From Aluminium Oxide: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of Aluminium chloride production from aluminium oxide. During this process, aluminium oxide gets dissolved in hydrochloric acid, which results in hydrated aluminium trichloride.
3. Aluminium Chloride (AlCl3) Production From Aluminium metal via Exothermic reaction: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of Aluminium Chloride production from aluminium metal through exothermic reaction. In this method, the aluminium metal gets reacted with chlorine or hydrogen chloride within a temperature of 650-750 °C, which results in AlCl3.
Aluminium chloride or aluminium trichloride (AlCl3) is a compound made when aluminium and chlorine are reacted together. It is a white chemical which is the chloride of aluminium. In case there are certain contaminants present in the chemical, and it looks yellowish in colour. It has a pungent odour. It is anhydrous, non-explosive, and non-flammable; however, it has an aggressive reaction when reacted with water or bases. Upon ingestion, it is toxic and corrosive to tissue.
The Aluminium chloride market is being driven by the use of the commodity in the production of aluminium metal. In the chemical industry, it is used to make Lewis acid and acts as a catalyst for carrying out Friedel-Crafts reactions, both acylations and alkylations. It also has use in polymerization and isomerization reactions of hydrocarbons. Furthermore, it finds use in the making of anthraquinone from phosgene and benzene. Over-the-counter antiperspirants or prescription products, it acts like an antihemorrhagic agent, which furthers the market growth. In detergents, it is used to produce ethylbenzene or for making dodecylbenzene for detergents which is furthering the market expansion. In addition, it is employed for making products like lubricants, rubber, paints, and wood preservatives. Also, it has applications in products like pesticides and pharmaceuticals and is used as a flux to melt Aluminum, produce Aluminum, in metallurgy, and in aluminium smelting which boosts the market demand further.
Key Questions Answered in the Aluminium chloride Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Aluminium chloride market?
- What are the various processes used for Aluminium chloride production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Aluminium chloride?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Aluminium chloride?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Aluminium chloride?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Aluminium chloride?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Aluminium chloride production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Aluminium chloride production?
- What is the time frame for Aluminium chloride plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Aluminium chloride?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Aluminium Slug Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminium-slug
- Aluminium Sulfate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminium-sulfate
- Aluminum Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminum
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA