The latest report titled “Aluminium Can Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the Aluminium Can.
|Product Name||Aluminium Can|
|Process Included||Aluminium Can Production From Two-Piece or Three-Piece Drawing|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Aluminium Can production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Aluminium Can Production Process:
1. Aluminium Can Production From Two-Piece or Three-Piece Drawing: This report provides the cost structure of aluminium cans by two-piece or three-piece drawing methods. During the method, a cup shape is formed using aluminum sheets or ingots or slugs via slug extrusion or welding method. The bottom of the can get separately welded in a three-piece drawing process. Following that, the can’s ears are trimmed, cleaned and imprinted with labels. This can then undergo necking/flanging to form an outward flange. At last, the flange is folded over after the lid has been added.
Aluminium Can, which mainly comprises aluminium with some traces of other metals, including magnesium, manganese, iron, silicon, and copper, is produced by recycling aluminium. Its key raw material, aluminium, is derived from bauxite ore. It has various properties, like being functional, sustainable, recyclable, lightweight, strong, and easy to stack, ship and store while having a modern design. It is primarily used for packaging applications for a range of products.
The aluminium Can market is propelling forward owing to its wide usage in packaging, specifically in the food and beverage industry. It offers a great metal canvas for 360-degree labelling, helps preserve the packed product’s flavour and freshness, and has other properties like being lightweight, strong etc., which furthers its market demand. It also chills easily, does not rust, and is cheaper, which is boosting the market growth. Also, it is easy to work with for printing applications and easier to transport, which furthers the market’s expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the Aluminium Can Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Aluminium Can market?
- What are the various processes used for Aluminium Can production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Aluminium Can?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Aluminium Can?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Aluminium Can?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Aluminium Can?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Aluminium Can production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Aluminium Can production?
- What is the time frame for Aluminium Can plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Aluminium Can?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
- Aluminium Slug Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminium-slug
- Aluminium Sulfate Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminium-sulfate
- Aluminum Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/aluminum
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA